The Faculty Club is the body of members entitled to participate in the Club’s activities and to use the facility known as the Faculty House/Alumni Center.
Membership in the Faculty Club allows you privileges not available to anyone else. The benefits include and are not limited to:
- Lunch at the Faculty House Monday through Friday from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm;
- Friendly Friday’s – a gathering of members, generally on the 1st Friday of the month, for complimentary hors d’oeuvres and/or buffet offerings (see monthly offerings under the News and Events section on the Faculty Club Web Page for menus) ;
- Lecture series offerings;
- Join the bowling league – sign up to a team and compete weekly December through March;
- Monthly newsletter with monthy schedule and events;
- Discounted pricing on food and beverages at Club events;
- Facility rental for all your social events;
- Reciprocity with more than 100 national and international clubs, through the Association of College and University Clubs (ACUC).
* College Member: Upon employment at Williams, faculty and staff are automatically enrolled in the Faculty Club. Dues are waived for these members. This category also includes anyone who retires from Williams.
* Alumni Members: Alumni are eligible for membership without nomination. Dues are $100.00 per year.
* Community Members: This category includes anyone in the greater Williamstown community and membership is by nomination. In addition to filling out a membership application, these candidates for membership must be proposed and seconded by current club members, one of whom must be a College or Alumni member. Dues are $125.00 per year.
Please note: The rate for anyone over the age of 65 is $100.00 per year.
For a membership application please click here: Application for Membership